Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct-selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2022. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
Leads and manages the product management teams responsible for the creation and implementation of digital product solutions, market specific enterprise-facing solutions to help the market meets its strategic goals. Key areas of leadership include:
- Accountable for delivering measurable business value and business capabilities
- Directs the operationalization of digital experience designs and solutions within the market by coordination efforts with Product Managers, engineering team and User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) teams
- Provides direction and oversight to adjacent functions that deliver Content and Training as well as partnership to implement digitally enabled solutions driven by adjacent function needs (GTM activation of digital solutions)
- Promotes agile transformation to drive a shift in the work is completed and delivered to ABO’s
- Ensures analytics is embedded to drive data-driven market insights and ROI goals are achieved
- Provides thought leadership for the best analytical method for defining KPIs related to the market's annual operating plan and long-range business planning and drives product management team performance
- Advances innovative approaches to business needs to drive speed, quality and efficiency in delivery
- Partners closely with business stakeholders on the development and execution of GTM activation plans
- Leads ABO interactions, co-creation discussions and strategy, participates in key strategic meetings with ELT (executive leadership team), events and is the ambassador for technology solutions in these forums
- Supports Annual & Quarterly Budget processes to ensure product management investment meets Amway business goals.